CDs (and one video) for sale

Sat Dec 11 10:26:12 EST 2004

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, David Kuznick wrote:

        <snip>

> Alien Planetscapes - Life on Earth

        <snip>

> Ant-Bee - Lunar Muzik

        <snip>

> Devil Doll - The Girl who was Death

        <snip>

> Mandra Gora Lightshow Society - Beyond the Mushroam Gate

        <snip>

        Hi David,
                  if you've not had other offers for them I'll take any or
all of these off your hands. I'm in the UK, and have no credit card, but
we may be able to work omething out through PayPal as it nowes debit cards
or else use more traditional BOC-L methods like the First Virtual Bank of
Hawkwind or (if I'm identifying you correctly as Scylding's
keyboardist?) working something out with Carl Anderson? Let me know if
these are still up for grabs, anyway, and what you'd like to do about
payment if . Yours,
                    Jonathan

ObCD: Bedouin - _As Above So Below_
--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)