OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Atomic Bongload & Alchemical Radio shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Dec 12 02:13:48 EST 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (December 11, 2004): We've just uploaded new shows from The
Atomic Bongload (show #8), and Alchemical Radio (show #77). See the
playlists below.

You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

NEW IN STOCK at the Aural Innovations CD MAIL ORDER CATALOG:
Floorian - "What The Buzzing"
For those of you that have the band released version of What The Buzzing
from a couple years ago, note that the guys got signed to Bomp Records who
reissued the disc with 6 songs from the original plus 4 news ones. These
guys beautifully mix old time sounds we love like Pink Floyd and a little
Amon Düül II with more modern sounds like King Black Acid and Porcupine
Tree. You'll hear both trippy raga guitars, crunchier heavy guitars, drones,
wails and more. For more information visit our mail order catalog at
http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord

The Atomic Bongload (show #8)

The Atomic Bongload was created to give an audio spotlight to the Stoner
Rock and general HEAVY music we review at Aural Innovations.

Los Natas - "Humo de Marihuana" (from München Sessions)
Hypnos 69 - "The Endless Void" (from The Intrigue of Perception)
Albatross - "Great Deceiver" (from Demo 2004)
Qualone - "The Kind" (from Qualone)
Comets On Fire - "Whiskey River" (from Blue Cathedral)
Johnny Jones - "Hussy" (from Suffering Halos)
Witchcraft - "The Snake" (from Witchcraft)
Witchcraft - "Lady Winter" (from Witchcraft)
Bandvivil - "e.g.g." (from Junaokissei)
Colour Haze - "Peace, Brothers & Sisters!" (from Colour Haze)

Alchemical Radio (show #77)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Ross Falzone - "The Crapitalist"
Terri Hendrix - "Monopoly"
Joe Freeman - "Modern Society"
Paradox One - "A Faint Nimbus Of Starlight"
Paradox One - "Space Race"
Thork - Taken From The Album Weila (Track 6)
Yanju - "Koseru"
The Mick Fleetwood Band - "It's Only Money"
Mamasweed - "Americana"
Robert Ziino - "Plan B"
Spaced Out - "Furax"
Patrick Porter - "I win"