Trev's latest missive

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Dec 13 12:00:42 EST 2004

Dave Bottomley writes:

> Hi Mike
>
> Care to be more specific?!

I don't want to go into the gory details in public. The missive
indicates Trev is extremely upset and it looks like he's burning
bridges.

I haven't read the Clerk book yet and so don't know the details of the
accusations Trev says he's responding to, but the gist of it is he seems
to have been caught in the legal wars between the two bands and that's
caused personal rifts which have been reopened by the Clerk book.

It's a letter rebutting things which have clearly upset him and stating
his own views, but dressed as a Hawkfrendz issue.  I suppose those who
Trev wants to read it will get copies.  I daresay mine will turn up in
the fullness of time.

I feel quite saddened by it.

FoFP