HW: Cambridge Friday 13th

Tue Dec 14 08:39:40 EST 2004

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:

> Ominous date not withstanding, I'll be along to the Cambridge gig on
> Friday.  Anyone else going to be there?

        Yes! And I'll bring the ominous date so that Carl doesn't have
to. Or something. Yours all,
                             Jon

ObCD: High Tide - _Sea Shanties/High Tide_
--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)