Cambridge Friday 17th 17th 17th

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Dec 15 12:48:35 EST 2004

On 15-Dec-2004 17:38, Henderson Keith wrote:
> Anyway, I'm game for this Eagle place, if we can get in.  I guess there's
> only a few here on boc-l who are going to Cambs. for the gig Friday?  Is
> there any interest in making a firm plan, or just acting on our own and see
> what happens?  I'll likely meet up with Jon no matter what, and I suppose
> that means we'll run into Carl at some point...but don't know about the
> others.

I'll be rolling in from a Xmas lunch earlier in the day; what time do
y'all plan on seeking The Eagle (or, failing that, the Bath?).

> P.S.  What's the status of smoking bans/proposals in pubs/etc. in the UK?

No ban in England (as opposed to Scotland) so expect plenty of smoke in
pub and gig.  There are a few non-smoking pubs in Cambridge, but none in
the city centre, that I recall.

Cheers,
Carl

--