OFF: Sloterdijk U.S. Spacerock T-shirts from only $12.99!! merry xmas!!

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Dec 15 13:53:25 EST 2004

We spoke to a lot of fans and supporters about what they'd like best on a
SLOTERDIJK T-shirt, and they chose the logo/cover art from the 'Uranium
Zone' CD. The plain black and white design which says 'SLOTERDIJK with the
face logo beneath the band name & 'U.S. Spacerock' underneath the face.

We are trying to pass on the best quality shirts for the best prices (
including shipping)

Our new shirts are available in adult sizes Small, Medium, Large, & XLarge
XXL, XXXL, XXXXL available for $3.00 extra

These shirts feature digtial transfers that won't fade, printed on HANES
HEAVYWEIGHT T's!!!

Breakdown of prices:

1 shirt size small-X Large $12.99
1 shirt size XXL-XXXXL $15.99

Shipping & handling costs to destinations:

U.S.A. $5.00 USD
Canada:$5.25 USD
United Kingdom: $7.00 USD
Continental Europe: $7.50 USD
Australia & New Zealand $7.75 USD
Japan & The Far East: $8.00 USD

Contact us about discounted shipping on multiple orders!

We currently accept PayPal and U.S. Postal Money Orders ONLY!! No Personal
Checks!!

Paypal customers should send to Sloterdijk at msn.com

Also, please use the 'Non Ebay' or 'Other Services' options when making
payment, and please be specific about your size and the item name
'Sloterdijk: U.S. Spacerock T-shirt'

Happy Holidays!!! SLOTERDIJK

Those using postal money orders, inquire as to where to send payment.