HW: Cambridge Corn Exchange, Friday 17th

Steve Youles youless at COX.NET
Sun Dec 19 18:13:13 EST 2004

Hi Jon

His first name is Jason and he previously played keyboards with Captain
Rizz.  Having checked the sleeve notes of Rizz's "Manifesto" CD, all I can
tell you about his surname is that it wasn't given - he was referred to
therein as "Jason 'Jazy Jay' "

Excellent review of the gig BTW

Steve

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 21:39:21 +0000, Jon Jarrett