HW: Cambridge Corn Exchange, Friday 17th

Stephen Swann swann at CUGC.ORG
Mon Dec 20 08:47:37 EST 2004

On Mon, Dec 20, 2004 at 11:07:15AM +0000, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
> sound reinforcement problems).  I have tremendous confidence that if one
> forced Dave, Alan, Richard, and whatever keysman to get out there and
> blast away at their instruments, that with a semi-decent mix (we're
> talking about a basic 4-piece set-up here) and some thought about how to
> go from one song to another, they could put on a blinding show.  Less
> (in terms of complexity) would be more (in terms of rocking).

That's what they were like when I saw the Palace
Springs pre-release tour years ago.  Stripped to a 3
piece [Dave Alan, Richard(?)], they really rocked.

--
Steve Swann    | Speak to me in many voices, make
swann at cugc.org |     them all sound like one