Exeter/Manchester/Birkenhead

eddie jobson eddiejobson at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 21 08:42:49 EST 2004

Not surprised in a way that some venues seem to be sold out as the Astoria
was really full and a lot busier than previous years. Not sure if that was
down to the timing (just before Xmas rather than just after) or maybe the
band are having a revival, new album and all that? Spirit of the Age in the
charts, maybe, just maybe?

Eddie.