OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Kozmik Ken Experience and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Fri Dec 24 22:31:53 EST 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (December 25, 2004): We've just uploaded new shows from The
Kozmik Ken Experience (December 2004), and Drool Trough (show #23). See the
playlists below.

You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

The Kozmik Ken Experience (December 2004)

The Psychedelic Avengers - "In which the might silver wing leaves the solar
system, starts its old tremendous metagrav drive and jumps into hyperspace"
(from The Psychedelic Avengers and the Curse of the Universe)
Apryl Fool - "The Lost Mother Land (Part 1)" (from Love, Peace and
Poetry-Japanese Psychedelic Music)
Kingston Wall - "On My Own" (from Kingston Wall)
Liquid Visions - bonus track (from From the Cube)
Ethereal Counterbalance - "Splashed" (from Mellifluous Confluence)
West Indian Girl - "Miles From Monterey" (from West Indian Girl)
Olivia Tremor Control - "A Sleepy Company" (from Black Foliage)
Nick Nicely - "100 Years Later" (from Psychotropia)
The Lazily Spun - "Halcyon Days" (from The Lazily Spun)
Epidaurus - "Wings of the Dove" (from Earthly Paradise)
Saturnia - "Sunflower" (from Hydroponic Gardening)
Space Mirrors - "It's Cold Today in Underworld" (from The Darker Side of Art)

Drool Trough (show #23)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. We created Drool Trough for two reasons. First, we receive far
more submissions at Aural Innovations than we can reasonably have time to
review. And, second, we get a lot of cool music that doesn't fit neatly into
our more theme oriented radio shows. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and
from one track to the next you will hear completely different sounds and
styles, all from homemade musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Charles Rice Goff III - "Celebrity Jingle Bells" (from Five Jingle Bells)
The Stoneage Hearts - "Your Greed" (from Guilty As Sin)
Census Of Hallucinations - "Brain Drain" (from Nine Lives)
General Kustard - "Unforce" (from General Kustard)
Peter Ashby - "What Is Will Be" (from Crust: A Falling A Sampler)
Tim Mungenast - "Dead Tree Scroll" (from The Un-Stableboy)
Paul Angelosanto and the Melting Poetry Collective - "How Do You Dial 911?"
(from Jihad Cafe)
Charles Rice Goff III - "Spacey Jingle Bells" (from Five Jingle Bells)
Mushroom - "Pusherman" (from Mad Dogs & San Franciscans)
UFO Jim - "Buddy Holly Girl" (soon to be released)
Phyllis Addison - "Mystery" (from Seven Gifts)
Lust Murder Box - "Control" (from Lust Murder Box)
Little Fyodor - "Small Talk" (from Beneath The Uber-Putz)
Charles Rice Goff III - "Classical Jingle Bells" (from Five Jingle Bells)
The Urania News - "Satisfaction First" (from Theory and Practise: How to
Infiltrate the Idea of Scorched Earth Into Our Daily Soil)
Canard - "Ocean Würm" (from A Pleasure To Be Around)
Flight 09 - "One Night Without You" (from Human Nature)
After Them - "Man Inside My Radio" (from After Them)
UFO Jim - "Czech Republic Space Girls" (soon to be released)
Charles Rice Goff III - "Noisy Jingle Bells" (from Five Jingle Bells)
Desperate Friends - "Running To The River" (from Passion and Pain)
Vertigo Hold - "Voices That My Fingers Hear" (from For The Record #1)
Tim Burness - "Unstoppable Waves Of Joy" (from Finding New Ways To Love)
Jimmy Sparks & The Mist - "Mist In The Trees" (from Jimmy Sparks & The Mist)
Deep Dickollective - "Burnout" (from Azadi! A Benefit Compilation for the
Revolutionary Association of the Women of Afghanistan)
Charles Rice Goff III - "Joker Jingle Bells" (from Five Jingle Bells)

http://Aural-Innovations.com