OFF: What hi-fi equipment do you use to listen to Hawkwind?

Tim ma-paharper at IOPENER.NET
Tue Dec 28 18:30:10 EST 2004

Your brain, of course...I listen to the Hawks (and everything else) on standard $300-400 range stereo systems, nothing fancy, and it just sounds great to me. And even better with my $16 headphones.
tim  8>)...