OFF: What hi-fi equipment do you use to listen to Hawkwind?

Nick Medford nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 31 06:53:43 EST 2004

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 21:29:54 -0500, Jerry Guizar <jguizar at STNY.RR.COM>
wrote:

>Nick Medford wrote:
>>
>> Talking of headphones, I recently bought a pair of Bang + Olufsen A8
>> phones, these are superb, I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a
>> lightweight pair of phones for an MP3 player or walkman.
>
>    How do they compare with the Etymotic ER-6i?

I don't know to be honest, I didn't try the Etymotic earbuds- I don't
really like in-ear phones as a rule. The Bang + Olufsens sit on the ear and
are far more comfortable than any in-ear models I've tried. But the
Etymotics have got rave reviews.

Nick