Test

Chris Dove chrizdove at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Fri Feb 6 03:58:41 EST 2004

Sorry to be pedantic and awkward but instead of saying hello to the list
come up with a topic to discuss, I asked for the top 5 albums and the
response was great....the only thing I can say is why are not Hawkwind
playing in the West Country on their tour, c'mon guys EXETER was great
last year how about slipping that one in again! (I'll accept Torquay
(played there 2001 but I couldn't go as I had travelled up country to see
them, Hitchin, my first Hawkwind gig since the Choose your Masques tour at
St Albans!!)