HW: Test

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Fri Feb 6 08:47:06 EST 2004

Chris Dove wrote:

> Sorry to be pedantic and awkward but instead of saying hello to the list
> come up with a topic to discuss,

That was because I was sincerely sending a test message. My email provider
has had problems, probably due to MyDoom, and I hadn't received mail from
the list for a longer amount of time than usual. There's no sense in typing
out an interesting message if you don't even know anyone can read it. ;-)

Topic?
I'm curious about what HW songs have been the most covered by the musicians
on this list. I mean everything from singing into a tape recorder to a
full-blown production.

I play pretty basic bass, guitar and keys and have always wanted to cover
Hassan I Sahba, but like many things it's been pushed to the backburner.

Brian