BOC: Bands Reunited

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Fri Feb 6 09:40:55 EST 2004

"Bands Reunited" is a VH1 show where they try to convince all the original
members of a band to put differences aside and play one reunion concert for
the hard core fans. The biggest/best band I've seem them do this for so far
is The Alarm. In the back of my head though I've been picturing Al and Joe
back on stage with BOC.

Unfortunately, all of the bands you can vote for to be reunited right now
are ridiculous. Winger? T'Pau? Please God no.

I also found this amusing take on the subject:

>From RodneyAnonymous.com

> I'm assuming that by now, you've all seen an episode or two of Bands Reunited.
> It's not surprising that, once again, VH1 has the wrong idea. Why waste all of
> that time and energy convincing bands to reunite when there are so many bad
> bands out there that they could be convincing to break up?
>
> That's the show I wanna see. VH1 could call it Bands Considered. "Mick, I've
> spoken with Keith and he says that he's willing to put an end to this fiasco
> if you are."

Brian