BOC: Bands Reunited

Ted Jackson Tjackson at SYR.EDU
Fri Feb 6 09:47:16 EST 2004

>>> blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM 02/06/04 09:40AM >>>
"Bands Reunited" is a VH1 show where they try to convince all the original
members of a band to put differences aside and play one reunion concert for
the hard core fans. The biggest/best band I've seem them do this for so far
is The Alarm. In the back of my head though I've been picturing Al and Joe
back on stage with BOC.

I saw an episode last week.  I think the band was Squeeze.  I didn't stick around to see
the concert of the reunited group, though.  I think the premise is for bands who
broke up with all members going their separate ways.  BÖC wouldn't qualify, as
they've stayed together albeit with different personnel.  But I do know a devil's
advocate when I see one!

theo