HW: Test

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Feb 6 14:59:53 EST 2004

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 08:47:06 -0500, Brian Halligan
<blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM> wrote:
>Topic?
>I'm curious about what HW songs have been the most covered by the
>musicians on this list. I mean everything from singing into a tape
>recorder to a full-blown production.

Some of these were never recorded (or, in a couple cases, recorded by
lineups of the band I wasn't part of), but at least were
rehearsed/performed by me ...

with various bands:
Silver Machine (Cardinal Sin)
Psychedelic Warlords (Monoshock)
Brainstorm (Monoshock)
Ejection (Monoshock)
It's So Easy (Space Dust)
Back on the Streets (Dogbreath, who also covered "Evil Rock" [Calvert
solo] and "Fungus Among Us" [ICU], as well as Pink Fairies & Deviants
tunes)
Psi Power (Go Commando)
Motorhead (Terminalwasteband)
Flying Doctor (D'JellyBrains, which we played last thursday)
High Rise (Spirits Burning)

fronting the tribute band (Ad Hawk):
Warrior on the Edge of Time / Assault & Battery / Golden Void
Quark, Strangeness & Charm
Ten Seconds of Forever / Brainstorm
Ground Control / Ejection
Spirit of the Age
Silver Machine

all by my lonesome self (both excuses to pull out the Ric 12-string):
Only Dreaming
Space Is Deep

still meaning to get around to:
Urban Guerilla
D-Rider
Damnation Alley
Death Trap
Robot
25 Years
etc.

and, for the other half of the list ... BÖC songs covered:
Flaming Telepaths (Primordial Undermind)
Dominance And Submission (Dogbreath)

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com