OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock & Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Feb 7 23:52:49 EST 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (February 8, 2004):We've just uploaded new radio shows from
Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #98), Drool Trough (show #4) and
The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown (show #31). You can go directly to the Radio
Shows page at http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html. See the
playlists below.

AURAL INNOVATIONS MAIL ORDER CATALOG: The new ELECTRIC ORANGE album entitled
PLATTE, is a limited edition release, 300 copies, vinyl only, and won't be
reissued on CD. If you are familiar with this German band then you know that
they are cosmic carriers of the Krautrock torch. I'd like to stock the album
but it's a bit expensive and therefore I need to know in advance how many
copies I could sell before making the investment. The cost will be about $21
(postage included) to US destinations and a couple dollars more to Canada.
Anyone outside the US/Canada will want to contact Gregor from Catweezle at
catweezle at rtlworld.de to inquire about ordering. So check out the new album
and everything you need to know about Electric Orange at
http://www.electric-orange.com and then drop me a note at
jkranitz at aural-innovations.com if you would like to reserve a copy.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #98)

Igra Staklenih Perli - "Putovanje U Plavo" (from Igra Staklenih Perli)
Vas Deferens Organization - "Purple Aerosol" (from Saturation)
Jet Jaguar - "Brain Stun" (from Free Space)
Melting Euphoria - "Celestial Hysteria" (from Inside The Gardens Of The Mind)
Twelve - "Travelin' Light" (from First Album)
Walls Of Genius - "The Massacre" (from Raw Sewage, Vol. I)
Man In Space - "Psyche'd'Hell'ic" (from For Medicinal Use Only)
Sow Belly - "Sub Urban Space Man" (from Sub Urban Space Man)
The Honey Palace - "Love Spell" (from Have You Seen Love?)
Bit's - "Can Beee" (from Home-Run)
Escapade - "Transformation 2" (from A Thousand Shades Of Grey)

Drool Trough (show #4)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring all kinds of cool music from
the underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to
the next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from
homemade musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Little Bare Big Bear - "Little Man" (from Little Man/Dr. Morgan's Panacea 7")
The Lazy Lane - "The Girl Upstairs" (from Sea Witch 7")
The Gene Drayton Unit - "Due Bottoni" (from Due Buttoni/Juicy Lucy 7")
Walls Of Genius - "Red River Valley" (from Raw Sewage, Vol. I)
Little Fyodor - "I Believe In God" (from Idiots Are Closer To God)
The Kitchen Cynics - "Fossil Song" (from Parallel Dog Days)
The New Digital Sound - "You" (from The New Digital Sound)
Jack Daddy Loops aka Loopty - "Trader Shag's" (from A Tribute To Brockport)
The Painted Air - "Take A Drive" (from The Painted Air 7")
Joshua Charles - "They Danced" (from Being In The Energy Funnel)
Arthur Loves Plastic - "Vapour" (from Higher Fruit)
Skinbat Scramble - "North By Northwest" (from Vol 3)
C. Goff III/Killr Kaswan/Mike Adams - "Macromolecular" (from Coo Sticky)
C. Goff III - "Fiber Con" (from Coo Sticky)
Pulse Engine - "Inner Second" (from Polarised)
Kemialliset Ystavat - "Kuuntelin Kuinka Puut Kuiskivat" (from Kellari
Juniversumi)
Carol Blaze - "Where The Night Is Calling" (from Deep Recession)
Saints & Devils - "The Preacher & The Devil" (from Saints & Devils)
Trench Coat Yuppies - "Tora Bora" (from This Is Next...)
Ehmes - "Oil's Of The Evening Prim's" (from You Can Hear Me)
The William Academy - "Regret" (from Five Fight Songs)

The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown (show #31)

The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown was created to give an audio spotlight to the
improvisational, experimental, and general avant-garde rock & jazz we review
at Aural Innovations.

My Fun - "Holiday" (from Quotidian Assemblages Volume One)
Blintian Vuzhdig - "Mister" (from Mister single)
Mystified - "Pan Pan Pot Spoon" (from Quotidian Assemblages Volume One)
Saints & Devils - "Couldn't Hear Nobody Pray" (from Saints & Devils)
Djamra - "Mood" (from Transplantation)
Carl Howard - "Dispension Of Notbelief" (from Quotidian Assemblages Volume Two)
Joseph Benzola - "Portraits Of The Dead: Kerouac-Burroughs-Gysin" (from
Winter In America)
Walls Of Genius - track 2 (from Ludovico Treatment: Music To Cure Your Ills)
Scott Taylor - "Sweet Dreams" (from Quotidian Assemblages Volume Two)
Charles Rice Goff III/Eric Matchett/Jonathan Sielaff - "Blowing & Fingering"
(from Puddle Town)

http://Aural-Innovations.com