Korai Orom in Canada...

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Mon Feb 9 11:48:49 EST 2004

Previously, I said...

>It's a 'one-off' and maybe a bit of a travel headache, but
>I've just seen them, and it's a worthwhile thing to see and
>hear.  And I think this is their first ever show on the North
>American continent!
>
>Korai Orom (Budapest, Hungary) - Live at the 'Hungarian Festival'
>in Toronto, Ontario, Saturday March 6, 2004 at the Magyar Haz
>(aka Hungarian House, Heritage Building on St. Clair Ave?)
>
>Hmmm...here it does not seem to be listed (yet)...
>http://www.torontomagyarhaz.org/
>
>but it is confirmed at
>http://www.korai.hu

Well, OK, Emil now tells me that the Toronto show is still
uncertain, as they are still not sure if the money will be
there for them to make the overseas travel.  So don't make
any definite plans yet to go there for the show, until there's
a definitive word.  I'll let you know if I find out, or else
keep checking these two pages for more information.

Grakkl (FAA)