OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock, Alchemical Radio and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Feb 15 17:05:56 EST 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (February 15, 2004):We've just uploaded new radio shows from
Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #99), Drool Trough (show #5) and
Alchemical Radio  (show #55). You can go directly to the Radio Shows page at
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html. See the playlists below.

NEW IN STOCK @ THE AURAL INNOVATIONS CD MAIL ORDER CATALOG: Jelly Planet -
"Food"
Jelly Planet are a quartet from Germany who play an accessible but power
rocking brand of space rock. Reference points include Porcupine Tree,
general hard rock, and even a bit of Farflung. For more information visit
our online catalog at http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #99)

Jelly Planet - "Cosmic" (from Food)
When's The Future - "Land Of Milk And Money" (from Then)
Cosmo Jones Beat Machine - "Hellbait" (from Negrospiritualized)
Planet 0 - "The Minds Eye Sees Porkpie" (from The Hermit Dreams In Color!!!!)
Tyko - "Solid Air" (from A Long Way From One To Zero)
Flesh Resonance - "Twilight" (from The Dark Between The Stars)
The Pyramids Of Snafu - "Free Energy" (from Alternative Present)
Anomie - "Paths Of Life" (from A Trip Into The Unknown)
Paradox One - "We Are As One" (from Escalators To Mars)
Blade Of The Sun - "Rise Into The Sky" (from T-30 Control)
Barry Cleveland - "Obsidian Night" (from Volcano)
World Of Tomorrow - "Start Over, Go Faster" (from Interstellar Immigrant)

Drool Trough (show #5)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring all kinds of cool music from
the underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to
the next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from
homemade musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Shiny Gnomes - "You Live In A Dream" (from Cowboys Of Peace Live 2002)
Cosmo Jones Beat Machine - "Jesus Don't Mind My Drinking" (from
Negrospiritualized)
Radiopuhelimet - "Hindustan" (from Tänään!)
Dave Dill - "Bury The Sun" (from Heaven)
Machine Love - "Waiting To Be Found" (from Skywatcher's Diary)
Bill & the AntiDepressants - "Talkin' To The Coffee Cup" (from Hot Dogs and
Lotion)
Faraz Anwar - "Maze" (from Abstract Point Of View)
Ai Phoenix - "Institution" (from The Driver Is Dead)
Blackloud - "Future Shock" (from 6th 6th 6th)
Depressive Art - "Solar System" (from When Spirits Surround)
3 Blind Mice - "If We Don't Know Any Better It Doesn't Get Better Than This"
(from 10 Years Of Slutfish Records)
Mongrel Bitch - "Born In The Garbage" (from 10 Years Of Slutfish Records)
Fly Ashtray - "Java" (from 10 Years Of Slutfish Records)
Flesh Resonance - "Beneath These Ancient Skies" (from The Dark Between The
Stars)
Pale Man Made - "Show Of Hands" (from Show Of Hands single)
Sputnik Weazel - "All Yer Buddhas" (from All Yer Buddhas EP)
Shed Studio - "Blackfoot" (from The Far Side Of Town)
Foe - "Wasp-Eating Bulldog" (from Arm Yourself With Clairvoyance)
The Screen - "Parallax" (from The Screen)

Alchemical Radio (show #55)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Charles Goff III - Soul Lang Syne
Tony Winn - Satan's Zoo
MC Ear - Priest
The Clumsy Lovers - Highland Skip
The New York City Reggae Collective - Nuclear War
Queeensryche - Under My Skin
TheHandsome Donkeys - ScarboroughFair
Cheap Wine - Reckless
Six Fing Thing - The Basic Nobility Of A Small Boy
Daniele Brusaschetto - Poesia Totale Dei Muscoli
Lamp Of The Universe - Tantra Asana
The Electric Riders - Metamorphosis
Absolute Zero - Bared Cross
Charles Goff III - Lite & Lightning Lang Syne

http://Aural-Innovations.com