HW: site for collectors

Nick Medford nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 16 15:25:21 EST 2004

Doubtless some here will already know about this site but I just came
across it:

http://www.musicstack.com

amazing selection, just picked up Beefheart's "Lick My Decals Off Baby" for
a little over 8 quid, which has to qualify as a serious bargain (saw it for
£45 on Portobello Road just yesterday).

Anyway there's loads of HW listed, including tour programmes, tickets and
other memorabilia, and collectors may well find something to interest them.
A couple of HW records I didn't recognise- an album called "Assassins of
Allah"- a bootleg maybe? And an EP called "Your last chance"- any guesses?

Nick