HW: site for collectors

Nick Medford nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 17 12:20:43 EST 2004

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:12:49 GMT, M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> wrote:

>I saw a CD on this site called "The Very best Hawkwind Album Ever".
>
>Does anyone know what this one is?

Could be wrong but I suspect this is actually "The Very Best Rock Album
Ever" or something of that ilk, with Silver Machine (plus Smoke On the
Water, Paranoid, Freebird, and all the other usual suspects).

In fact the very first time I ever heard Silver Machine was on such an
album although I can't remember the exact title of the comp.

Thanks to you and everyone else who responded.

Nick