HW:Acid Daze volume 1

pauleatonjones paul at IMRRYR.KAROO.CO.UK
Wed Feb 18 14:02:31 EST 2004

Hello people. In reply to who's voice we hear in the background of the
Trucker's version of Silver Machine, I was told at the time that it was
Dikmik. I'm also sure that it's his voice we hear right at the end of
the 'tidied up' version. Y'know someone screaming, " Silver Machine,
Silver Machine".