ebay cdr

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Tue Feb 24 08:44:19 EST 2004

Filip...

>Can anyone tell me how to complain for a cdr item on e-bay?
>They are offering that Inner City Unit/Robert Calvert cdrs
>on ebay.It's already £29 !

Make sure first that it's actually a *pirated* CD-R.  I say
this, because I bought an 'official' CD-R of the first ICU
album with bonus tracks.  I say official, 'cause it was sold
to me at "Nik's table" at the (sadly) final Strange Daze in
Cleveland.

If you post a link, maybe some/one of us could perhaps tell
the difference?  (Maybe it's Nik himself.)  :)

BTW, I don't know how to file a complaint, but I imagine that
the answer could be easily found somewhere in a FAQ on Ebay's
site without much effort (I say that based on the many reports
of crazy things* being offered there...kidneys, fighter jets,
'pretend' girlfriends, Paris Hilton's phone number, etc.).
Although maybe that's not the case...from experience, I know
that software help pages are wonderful at answering every
possible question you could pose *except* for the one you
currently have.

Anyway...

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  On Monster Magnet DVD...no indication on the packaging
about either PAL/NTSC issue *or* region encoding...I'll keep
trying.  Oh, and The Right Stuff video is indeed longer, by
almost two minutes (of extra jamming), than the CD version.
Lastly, if "Unbroken (Hotel Baby)" is to be a 'radio hit' (and
it has the potential, if my ears are any judge), then "look"
for a sanitized version with the 'f' word removed.  Sigh.

*ok, the last one I made up...the second-to-last-one *is* something
I read about and *absolutely* have not bid on.  :)