did we miss this one?

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Thu Feb 26 18:56:40 EST 2004

i think it's fair to say that thanks to the sharing of information via
such lists we rarely miss too much in the way of Hawkwind related trivia
but how about this clip that I've just posted to the museum web site,
click on
http://www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk/hwcinema.htm
and scroll down to the **NEW** caption and follow the link below.
I've only the briefest of information on it, but it apparently comes from
a show called "Rather Good Videos" and i think this episode might be
repeated on Saturday night - Sunday morning on Channel 4 at  02.10.
hope you enjoy it
regards
Dave