HW RE: site for collectors CDr dodgy ness ?

David Dobbie david.dobbie at BT.COM
Fri Feb 27 07:08:03 EST 2004

Like the Musicstack site found my self a copy of Warrior On The Edge Of Time from B side the C side in Herne Bay Kent
sent cheque Wed eve came this Morning very good service
Cheers for posting that link Nick

But I don't what people will think of this but I think its dodgy or what, off musicstack

Hawkwind Warrior On The Edge Of Time £52.21  Other
Condition: NM
Item Number: Q15568
CD-R + Vinyl Combo: UK / 1975 GATEFOLD TSUAG29766

Basically I thinks its vinyl with a copy burnt to Cd-r for those analogue challenged out there. I can understand this could be a valuble service for some people, but how many people interested in early Hawkwind won't have a record player If they could afford these prices they can afford a burner. But a charge of £40 for the service phewww over what I paid for LP with Shield sleeve.
Always been dubious of NM, what does it mean surely a record is mint or e mean near mint?
Why oh why do people pay these silly prices.
Is this even legal, as they are making money by copying material to which they do not own the copy right ?

Love & Pax
Dobbie