Off: Pink Pompeii DVD/ why cant the Hawks.....

Steve Youles youless at COX.NET
Sat Jan 10 19:18:09 EST 2004

I have to agree, Mick.  Last night I watched the Ozric's "Live At The
Pongmasters Ball" DVD and it's just straight footage of the band playing
live, 99% of the time - what I'm hoping the Hawkfest 2003 DVD will be.
Plus the Ozrics' effort has an additional "documentary" section consisting
of cursory interviews with band members, backstage & soundcheck footage,
and cameo appearances by fans queueing to get into the gig.  A Hawkwind
version of this would be excellent!

Steve

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 04:39:37 -0500, Michael Daniel