OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New SPACE ROCK, Alchemical Radio & Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Jan 10 21:30:53 EST 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (January 11, 2004): We've just uploaded new radio shows from
Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #96), Alchemical Radio (show #54),
and Drool Trough (show #3). You can go directly to the Radio Shows page at
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #96)

Chief Mart's - "Bütschky" (from Morning Maniac Music)
Scattered Planets - "Das Andere Idyl" (from Andromeda Keg Party)
Helios Creed - "The Eagle" (from On The Dark Side Of The Sun)
prpGROUP - "Dinky Little Rings" (from Penfruit)
Exit Terra - "A Mother's Message" (from The Love Of God Goes)
Soular System - "Big Bang (extended version)" (from Big Bang)
Shiva Shakti - "Dolphin Dreaming" (from Cosmic Surfer)
Coochie's Bream - "Canned Flutes" (from Coochie's Bream)
Blackloud - "Artificial Light" (from 6th 6th 6th)
Breathe Stone - "Funeral Masque, Funeral Mask" (from Hex Thistle)
Stone Breath - "Secrets Bound In Skin" (from The Silver Skein Unwound)
Jupiter Jefferson - "Freezing" (from Jupiter Jefferson)

Alchemical Radio (show #54)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions.

The Forresters - Are You Ready
Nick Toone - Reflected Sounds Of Underground Spirits
Root Deco - Shallow Man
Don Campau & Eric Wallack - Wrong Turn
Blue Cheer - Parchment Farm
Arthur's Dream - Starvation
Flight 09 - The Absolution
Famous Last Words - Lullaby
Oneiria - Variations
Garry Chaplin - Everybody Knows I'm Crazy
Peter Lacey - Anderida
Jelinek Horst Attila - Train
Fran Gray - In Your Room
Mystery Juice - Cursed With Good Fortune
Gamma Ray - All Of The Damned

Drool Trough (show #3)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring all kinds of cool music from
the underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to
the next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from
homemade musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty
labels.

Les Slow Slushy Boys - "Slush Puppy" (from Slush Puppy 7" single)
Book Of Shadows - "Free" (from Hanged Man)
31 Knots - "No Sound" (from It Was High Time To Escape)
Superczar - "Reality Aroused" (from 6 Lives)
The Stoneage Hearts - "Suzie" (from Suzie 7" single)
Bret Hart - "Godot Won't Show (So Go)" (from Malaysia Tamed)
The Iditarod - "Darkness, Darkness" (from Yuletide)
Syzygy - "Industryopolis" (from The Allegory Of Light)
Coochie's Bream - "Night Tripping Canary" (from Coochie's Bream)
The Creatures Of The Golden Dawn - "Blood From A Stone" (from Blood From A
Stone 7" single)
prpGROUP - "Electraumatic" (from Snib)
Census Of Hallucinations - "War Is Not The Way" (from The Eighth Dwarf)
Joshua Charles - "Sloppy Poli" (from A Positive Flow)
Patrick Porter - "Cordwood & Spark" (from Maybe Waltz)
Tae Meyulks - "Big Hookup" (from Tae Meyulks)
The Embrooks - "Back In My Mind" (from Back In My Mind 7" single)
Curlee Wurlee - "SOS Mesdemoiselles" (from SOS Mesdemoiselles 7" single)
Divertigo - "Peril" (from Gentle Chaos)

http://Aural-Innovations.com