HW: What A hawkfan listens to

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Tue Jan 13 09:46:06 EST 2004

MMmmm

last 10 records on the Stereo time. it must be quiet again <G>

The Cure - Faith
The Cure - 3 imaginary boys
The Who - My generation the 2nd disk ( remastered version, with an
absolutelty unbeliveable 2nd disk that comes with it, by far            the best
recordings of the who ever, plus a manic "leaving here"
The Kinks - a collection of their hits through the sixties
Hawkwind - Levitation- starting to sound a tad dated now,took 24 years
Nuggets - garage at it best bar pebbles
Permission to Rock - xmas present compilation thats great
Siouxsie & the Banchees - Tinderbox
Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child remastered collection
Bo Diddly - A sides