Sloterdijk& OEB news, thanks, festival season & Hamburg Hawkfest CD

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Tue Jan 13 18:27:57 EST 2004

Just a note to say thanks to all who sent me well wishes while I was
fighting influenza & pneomonia. I appreciated that more than you may
know. I was following the posts as much as I was able to, and was not
surprised to see initial talk begininng about Hawkfest 2004.
I remember last March when the 2003 event was announced. time does
fly!!

I'm happy so say, that I'm improving every day. I was able to
rehearse with the band for our February 21 show in NYC, though I had
to sit down the whole time, and was very limited in the vocal
department. Still we worked through some new material, and it was a
good gathering. We'll have a large lineup for New York, so check out:
http;//www.spraci.net/events/27838.html for complete info

I'm hoping ot bring Sloterdijk and/or The OEBs back to The UK in
spring or summer. We really missed everyone when we had to cancel our
appearance at Hawkfest 2003. It's been a year now since we last trod
on England's soil, and it's also time to renew my passport!!

**One final word**

Due to ebay protocols regarding live music cds etc, our
'Hamburg Hawkfest 2000' CD listing was removed, however you can still
get the disc any time directly through us.

The details are as follows:

signal source: sound board

title: SLOTERDIJK: 'live at 4th northgerman hawkfan festival'
( June 16,2000, Hamburg Germany) (The Night-Owl Music, 2002)

setlist:
space intro>Integration
Fred Goldman's Mustache
Sexknowledgy
Zwarte Piet
Golden Void
Prebonics
Technoanthropology
The Thunderbirds ( cut off near the very end )

Running time: 59:43

price is: $3.49 USD
shipping: USA- $2.00
Canada: $2.50
UK $3.25
Continental Europe: $3.50

secure payment via http://www.paypal.com
select 'non auction items' or 'other services'
paypal to: sloterdijk at m...