Still testing....

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Jan 21 17:21:47 EST 2004

Probably folk are still celebrating - now that we've reached the Chinese
New Year.   I understand this is now the Year of the Monkey.   Maybe
Hawkwind should re-issue the Silver Machine single along with the Monkey
sleeve cover it came out with originally.    Might get into the Far
Eastern market - could start a whole new spacerock era

On reflection - if anyone did find life on Mars that would really start
a "space-rock" era!

musingly
jill