HW: What is your Top Five?

Rich cosmicdolphin at COMCAST.NET
Thu Jan 22 15:07:25 EST 2004

This varies so much, you would get a different answer each week :-)

So this weeks winners are...

Electric Teepee         (This is nearly always on the list..a simply great album)
Live Chronicles         (Been Thinking alot about the new Elric movie!)
Tales From the Atomhenge - The Robert Calvert Years (Cheating I know..but
one of the best compilations)
Hawkwind                (This Still sounds beautifully Fresh even after 30odd years, I
have to be in the mood for it though)
Nottingham 1990   (Lots of Energy!)

I would still like to see the BBC Radio 1 In Concert from Hammersmith Odeon
on the Xenon Codex tour come out on CD. That is a great gig, I think Huws
guitar playing on that recording was at a peak (one of his many :-)

Rich