Great thread!....least 5..anyone?

colm mcwilliams colm.mcwilliams at NTLWORLD.COM
Thu Jan 22 18:11:32 EST 2004

Hmmmm........

least fav 5 cd's by hawkwind let me see.....

1) Zones (running through your back brain and nik turner blowing a whistle
at the start of one of the songs (cant remember which one) sets the tone for
terrible cd)
2) yuri gagarin (I think most people here hate this one)
3) The chronicle of the black sword (weak production and live chronicles
blows it away in comparison)
4) sonic attack
5) Church of Hawkwind
6) Choose your masques

sorry but i had to choose 6 cos i equally dislike all 3 RCA cd's

cheers

colm