what is your top 5

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Fri Jan 23 16:11:33 EST 2004

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 01:41:14PM -0500, Chris Dove wrote:
> The response has been good keep them coming and I shall compile them all
> in about a weeks time to see what is the favourite album.

I'm more interested in: which albums are on both best-5 and
worst-5 lists?  Quite a few, as it turns out:
        Church of Hawkwind
        Complete '79
        Distant Horizons
        Electric Teepee
        In Search of Space
        It is the Business...
        Live '79
        Love in Space
        Quark, Strangeness and Charm
        Sonic Attack
        Text of Festival

With honourable mention to Yuri Gagarin, which didn't make
anyone's best list, but someone called it "fairly good".

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
It must be said that they would have sounded better if the singer
wouldn't throw his fellow band members to the ground and toss the
drum kit around during songs.
        - Patrick Lenneau