Great thread!....least 5..anyone?

Mike Montfort mikemont at NYCAP.RR.COM
Fri Jan 23 18:11:02 EST 2004

Gagaurin
Zones
In and Outake
none

Note:  I really don't have a least fave Hawkwind Album or period.  I accept
them for what they are producing at the time they are producing it.  BAD
live recordings are a waste of time however, hence the least favorite #1.
The next two just don't hang well together, but they are nice to have to
complete the set....

Michael Corwyn Montfort, esq.

http://corwyn.blogspot.com
the blog
http://www.mikemontfort.com
the website
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities.
The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly
submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously
uses his intelligence.
-- Albert Einstein