what is your top 5

pauleatonjones paul at IMRRYR.KAROO.CO.UK
Fri Jan 23 18:20:19 EST 2004

           Hi folks. Favourite track? Well it has to be 'Brainstorm'
from Doremi, very closely followed by 'Born To Go' from The Space
Ritual. Dave's sonorous lead break on this track is truly inspired.
Third favourite, as regards guitar playing,  is 'Night Of The Hawks'
from Nottingham 1990. Everything Dave does on it is just perfect. He
hits the heights once again. ( just before they fall off the cliff with
Electric Tepee and It Is The Business..... Oh dear.)
                                        Paul.