Old masters

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Fri Jan 23 21:30:36 EST 2004

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 11:12:17PM +0000, pauleatonjones wrote:
>       Good grief. Am I the only one  respondent, so far, who thinks that
> Doremi Fasol Latido is one of the finest albums of all time let alone
> one of Hawkwind's  greatest?

Only 'cause I haven't responded yet :-)

Doremi's production bites, but everything else about the album is
pretty much the quintessence of why I'm a HW fan.  The only other
thing wrong with it is there's not enough of it -- which this...

> >> Now wouldn't it be wonderful to have those
> >> unedited versions released to the hard-core fans?

...would fix admirably!

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
It must be said that they would have sounded better if the singer
wouldn't throw his fellow band members to the ground and toss the
drum kit around during songs.
        - Patrick Lenneau