Old masters

Stewartbas at AOL.COM Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Mon Jan 26 10:02:43 EST 2004

In a message dated 1/25/2004 4:16:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK writes:

> On the subject of ownership of master tapes I understand that EMI have
> >offered a huge amount of money to Dave, principally, for the rights to
> >all the Hawkwind back catalogue and all it will need is for Dave, Nik
> >and Douglas to sit down and sign the agreement.

Outside of royalties explain to me exactly where Nik fits in regarding the
sharing of the HUGE amount of money offered by the sale of  the back catalogue?
Nice hearing from you, Mother Turner:)

Bill