Old masters

John Majka jmajk at INDY.RR.COM
Mon Jan 26 16:20:38 EST 2004

Even if EMI wanted the back catalog (which I don't believe they do), a "huge
sum of money" probably amounts to no more than $50,000 or maybe $100,000
dollars--enough for a single band member to live on for a year.  Hawkwind's
catalog probably isn't profitable enough for them to spend any amount on,
however.