HW: What A hawkfan listens to

Alogilvy at AOL.COM Alogilvy at AOL.COM
Mon Jan 26 16:49:47 EST 2004

Oh well, if we're doing "What else is a hawkfan listening to" as well, I'll
play too !!
Someone said that they dont mind doing this again as the list always changes,
and I'll agree with that most definitely.

HW top 5

(At this moment in the space time continuum, of course...)

1. Zones....I'm currently in love with it!..Probably Coz I havent played it
for years, and I'm in a Huwie mood at present !
2. lord of light...From space ritual...Hits the spot right now.
3. Space ritual 2....Ok we've all slagged dave anderson off before, but
sometimes (Only sometimes), listening to this makes me forgive and forget.
4. Stonehenge do not panic....Great atmosphere, and the noodly stuff
(decoded) and "Grass grow" just make me yearn for free festies !!
5. Undisclosed files.....Just what the live HW experience is all about.

(i've just noticed that this is the most calvert-less list I've ever done!!
only one track and one album)

And  now  ...The "I cant believe its not HW!!" moment...

1. Jaco pastorius   Punk Jazz....Especially the Pat metheny group track
"Midwestern nights dream"...OK  yes, i'm a bass player.
2.Cosmic rough riders ... Melodic sunshine, (And "Justify the rain" off "Too
close to see far")
3. Audioslave....THE best rock supergroup since..oooh , who knows.
4. Television...Marquee moon...Classic , what else can you say??
5. Julian cope...Floored Genius...Both 1 and 2 (Cant make up me mind!)

All the best chaps and chapesses !!

Al