OFF: Steve Hillage 'Light in the Sky'

Mon Jan 26 17:56:54 EST 2004

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003, dave hall wrote:

> 1978. Around about the time that Hillage and Blake were on the Xitintoday.
> Dave

        I hadn't noticed Blake on _Xitintoday_'s credits. Shows how much I
know... Thanks for that. Maybe some day this version of the file will make
it to the web, you never know. Yours,
                                      Jon

ObCD: Harvey Bainbridge - _Interstellar Chaos_
--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)