HW: What A hawkfan listens to

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Jan 28 15:40:42 EST 2004

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:53:52 -0500, Stephan Forstner
<stemfors at PIPELINE.COM> wrote:

>In the CD player this weekend:

[snip]

> Skullflower  - Infinityland
>                (does anyone have a copy of Obsidian
>                 Shaking Codex they can dupe/trade?)

Yes. :^D (well, 99% sure)  Although 'Ruins', the first CD, is their best
IMHO.

some of the CD's that were with my on the airplane (some are CD-R comps I
made):

Robert Wyatt solo/Matching Mole - 1970s compilation
Cheater Slicks - Forgive Thee
Miles Davis - excerpts from 'Jack Johnson' sessions box
Dead Moon - recorded live in San Francisco 2003
Johnny Cash - 'live at Folsom Prison'
Pretty Things - BBC 1965-1970
Dangerhouse vols. 1 & 2 (LA punk label feat. Weirdos, X, Bags, etc.)
Chrome - Chronicles I & II
Epoxies - s/t plus singles (current US "neo-new wave" band)
Kevin Ayers - various BBC 1970-1972
"Kill Bob Seeger Right Now" - comp of current US garage/punk/indie
Motorhead - 1996-2002 (4th CD of the new box set)
Hawkwind - best of 1970-75

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com