HW: Various

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Thu Jul 1 04:06:35 EDT 2004

A couple more things to add...

Ozric Tentacles - US tour '04

06/07/04 Paradise Rock Club - Cambridge, MA
07/07/04 B.B. King Blues Club - New York, NY
08/07/04 North by Northwest - Philadelphia, PA
09/07/04 All Good Music Festival and Campout - Masontown (Morgantown), WV
10/07/04 The Orange Peel, Asheville, NC
12/07/04 The Magic Bag - Ferndale (Detroit), MI
13/07/04 Martyrs - Chicago, IL
15/07/04 Cervantes' Masterpiece Ballroom - Denver, CO
16/07/04 32 Bleu -Colorado Springs, CO
17/07/04 Aggie Theater -Fort Collins, CO
19/07/04 Marquee Theater - Tempe, AZ
22/07/04 The Grove of Anaheim - Anaheim, CA
23/07/04 The Fillmore - San Francisco, CA
27/07/04 Shank Hall - Milwaukee, WI
28/07/04 Exit/In - Nashville, TN
29/07/04 Ziggy's - Winston-Salem, NC
30/07/04 The Georgia Theater - Athens, GA
31/07/04 The Funk Box - Baltimore, MD
More US dates 2004 tba.

And I also caught Kraftwerk in May, but I didn't write about it in the
www.aural-innovations.com

Grakkl (FAA), who has no cell phone (oder Natel/Handy), so who will be
incommunicado on the way into Herzberg, so I'll wander around until I hear
English spoken, or something that sounds vaguely like it.  :)

P.S.  Last night, I saw the movie "More" on TV (1969), which of course has a
Pink Floyd soundtrack.  So I heard the original "Cymbaline" for the first
time, which was kinda haphazardly done IMHO, so I prefer the Brock version.
Actually, Floyd's music only shows up here and there and not really very
powerful stuff to be honest, compared to other material from the same
period.  But then I was watching the movie just to see what it was about.
Pretty simple affair really...just two young kids travelling around Europe
and experimenting with various drugs.  It seemed to glamorize marijuana and
LSD while demonizing heroin, which I suppose is not an unfair treatment
(though I'm not really one to know), but I suppose the irony is what
happened to Syd Barrett stemmed mainly from LSD.  (Unless that's myth.)