BRAIN etc

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Jul 1 15:26:13 EDT 2004

On Jun 29, 2004, at 2:19 PM, Jeff Berry wrote:

> So did anyone make it to the Cellsum show this last weekend? (It was
> this last weekend, right?) I wanted to go but was out of town.
>
> How was it?

Well I was there of course but even though there were many of our
regular crowd from NYC I don't recall any familiar faces from BOC-L.
It was a great show. You knew I'd say that.
It was great and a little surreal seeing the David Roter Method without
David. Ya know it is a great band and we each sang our favorite Roter
song. The X Brothers made like boc-l and didn't show up. Only Joe and
his new song writing partner Patti G were there so they played some of
the new stuff they've been working on. Surgeons with Ross the Boss were
torqued. Most people will find it interesting how our sound has
evolved. The wall of sound is back but this time more nimble and
dynamic. Arlene's show was quite precise and relentless but next
weekend in Rochester we are going to be integrating some more jamming
elements. We're looking to play again in NYC in early September.
Al