OFF: Monster Magnet

CWarburton at OAG.COM CWarburton at OAG.COM
Mon Jul 5 07:35:03 EDT 2004

Having seen MM a couple of times lately, with DaveW doing his guitar smashing "we all have to make sacrifices" routine, I can ease your pangs - he does it with a basic bog-standard Squier Affinity Strat (c.£125) which is obviously bought for the purpose!

ChrisW