HW: From official Hawiwnd Web Site

Stewartbas at AOL.COM Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Tue Jul 6 12:48:29 EDT 2004

In a message dated 7/5/2004 4:03:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE writes:

> LATEST NEWS:
> LEMMY will be joining the band onstage on this gig !! - also Dave
> Wyndorf and Phil Caivano from Monster Magnet will be joining us for our
> set !

Am I understanding this correctly?  The Hawkwind line-up is Lemmy: Bass/voc,
Alan Davey: wavestation/voc/ samples/effects,
Brock:/quitar/electronics/samples/programming/keybds/voc, Richard: drums/drum programming/voc/synths,  Dave
wyndorf: voc/quitar? Phil Caviano:lead guitar.
Does this sound right?
Best regards,
Bill Stewart