OFF: Re: Guitars EB-O

Brad Dahl dahl at AROS.NET
Tue Jul 6 19:15:36 EDT 2004

>>>also still on the subject of guitars, well basses to be precise, anybody
got any thoughts on an Epiphone EB-O

I played one about 3 years ago.  It had a great tone, played well and
smaller neck so it would be good for someone with small hands.  I was
playing it through an Ampeg though and I got the feeling that almost any
bass would have sounded good through that rig.

Personally, I would prefer an actual Gibson (I have played them and they
rock), but the Epiphone was pretty decent.  I would keep it if someone gave
me one!

Make sure your daughter learns to play standing up (and dancing around), so
she can be a real tribute to Mr. Young.

I have recently become a fan of Jackson's basses and own two C5-A's.  Nice
product for a really sweet price.

Brad Dahl