How to get there in Germany?

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Mon Jul 12 08:53:16 EDT 2004

Mike asked...

>Any tips for getting to the festie from Frankfurt airport by car?

It should be pretty easy I think.  Get on the A-5 going north(east),
and when you reach Alsfeld, get off onto the B-62 going east, and
take it straight to Breitenbach (am Herzberg), and you shouldn't
need to ask, as the town is small enough that it should be obvious
where all the cars are going.

>So is it us, Bernhard, Ian and Nick?

And me.  And surely Denis, no?

Is this Ian Abrahams?  Will you have books for sale?

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  Up at burgherzberg-festival.de there are pictures of the site,
e.g., the stage being set up and such, and the grounds look nice.
Green and lush, as opposed to nasty brown and dusty.  Here, we're
having the opposite weather as last summer...here, there's again
snow up in the hills!