How to get there in Germany?

bernhard.pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Mon Jul 12 11:51:48 EDT 2004

Hi Keith
Hi Mike

>It should be pretty easy I think.  Get on the A-5 going north(east),
and when you reach Alsfeld, get off onto the B-
>62 going east, and take it straight to Breitenbach (am Herzberg), and
you shouldn't need to ask, as the town is small >enough that it should
be obvious where all the cars are going.

Perfect description Keith !!

>>So is it us, Bernhard, Ian and Nick?
>And me.  And surely Denis, no?
Yes, Denis Regenbrecht will be there too
And Rainer Wangler, Andreas Stuewe and Alfred Koessl

Looking forward to meet you all there !!

Cheers
Bernhard