OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Alchemical Radio show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Jul 18 04:42:46 EDT 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (July 18, 2004): We've just uploaded a new show from
Alchemical Radio (show #63). See the playlists below.

You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations CD Mail Order: For those of you who have been waiting for
the new Litmus and Liquid Visions CD's to arrive, please note that the
Liquid Visions was shipped surface mail from Germany and that takes about a
month, which means it should be here very soon. And all you eager Litmus
fans please hang in there. The package might be having some problems in
transit from the UK but we'll get it sorted out. Thanks for your patience.

NOTICE: AMON DÜÜL II SEEKS PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITIES IN THE USA
Amon Düül II will performing at the 10th annual ProgDay Festival in Chapel
Hill, North Carolina over Labor Day weekend (September 3-5). They would like
to book as many shows as possible in the eastern USA in the period before
and after the festival (August 27-September 2 & September 6-12). If you are
interested in booking this pioneering Krautrock band, or know someone who
would, please contact Peter Thelen at ptlk at expose.org. For more information
about the ProgDay Festival you can visit their web site at www.progday.com.

Alchemical Radio (show #63)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Introduction By The Reverend Rabbit
Spunik Weazel - "CN Enemy"
Saturnia - "Sunflower"
Josda Dan - "Instant Access"
Fran Gray - "Ghost"
Terry Munday - "Eurasian"
Dieter Born Zero Born Shlegal - "Padua"
The Suicide Of Miss Melancholy - "Yet Much Unhappily"
Famous Last Words - "Faith In The Dark"
Six Fing Thing - "Banana Tree Roots With Ants"
Radium 88 - "White Noise"
The Insane Picnic - "Secrets & Wishing Stones"
Ron Noyes - "Breakdown"
The Rick Ray Band - "Demons & Men"
Hamfatter - "Saturday"

http://Aural-Innovations.com